PACK FROM NATURE BAGS
• This bag is made of 70-80% PBAT (copolymer is 100% compostable) and 20% – 30% PLA (polylactic acid is produced from dextrose found in biological raw materials).
• It has the same properties as ordinary plastic. Strong, resilient and waterproof. Bag thickness – 30 µ.
• All compostable bags are certified according to strict European composting standards (EN 13432) and also have Australian AS5810 certification, ensuring that the bag is non-toxic to worms and can be easily composted under domestic conditions.
• New design with only “This is not a plastic bag!” and home compostable certificate only on one side. The other side is for your brand fantasies!
• One adhesive strip.
• One size – 255mm X 325 mm + 50 mm flap
• These packages can be composted both commercially and at home.